|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Broker Support Manager - Asset Finance
£30k per annum ote £40,000
As Broker Support, you will be dually responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Brokers and our Customers. The main purpose of your role is to maximise sales opportunity through actioning credit approval, supporting the Brokers and assisting with new business liaison and activation. You will be supporting the entire transactional process to ultimately ensure deals pay-out and drive revenue streams to achieve set targets.
• Supporting the Brokers in their sales and business development activities, providing complete backup for all aspects of the role.
• Responding to all clients enquires where Brokers are unavailable.
• Supporting the acquisition of new business opportunities in order to maximise business potential.
• Reviewing, developing and setting account development strategies and targets for each targeted Broker account for the future sustainability of the business relationship.
• Assisting with the achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Coordinating and supporting the appointment process of new brokers to agreed standards.
• Assisting in the development of key relationships at nominated brokers and attend review meetings.
• Fostering profitable and enduring relationships with all external customers and industry contacts.
• Proactively pre-empting possible account delays or complications and formulate strategies to avoid.
• Communicating effectively from proposal stage through to funding approval, liaising with relevant departments throughout the process, to achieve team and individual service standards and targets.
• Performing competitor analysis and communicating risks and opportunities to the Brokers and Sales Manager.
• Effectively support all deal proposals and manage all related administration and paperwork.
• Confirming pay-out of business within agreed service levels.
• Managing and updating relevant databases.
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of documentation with minimal errors.
• Developing and implementing new policies, systems, procedures or working practices to improve sales, funding and customer service efficiency.
• Liaising with customers to co-coordinate meetings and customer conference calls.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to Julie - email@example.com