|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Field Sales - BDM
£Competitive salary package
My client is currently looking for an experienced Asset or Equipment Finance field sales person to join a vibrant company based in Hertfordshire, looking to cover the various regions. Looking for those with strong relationships within their field.
• Visit all existing and new suppliers regularly as set out in your KPI’s. Minimum of 1 new supplier (actively writing business) to be introduced to my client monthly. Diary to be kept up to date with all appointments.
• Maintain and grow new and existing equipment supplier relationships through effective account ownership; this includes identifying areas in which my client can add value to the supplier’s overall service offering whilst increasing gross profit return to my client.
• Pursue new equipment supplier relationships through a variety of different means; cold calling, door to door canvassing, attending trade shows and via introductions from existing equipment suppliers.
• Provide the management team with all relevant information relating to your suppliers in order to facilitate full supplier approval & analyse overall lease potential
• Strategy plans in place for all key equipment suppliers & involve the management team and / or other representatives from my client where relevant in order to increase business and / or improve service
• Provide your equipment suppliers with lease and / or document completion training if required. Provide regular MI to equipment suppliers regarding portfolio performance
• Accompany your equipment suppliers as a representative of my client at trade shows and / or social functions where relevant.
• Provide your equipment suppliers with up to date rate charts and special quotes for individual deals, ensuring all information relating to general supplier info & rates is accurately recorded on Capitalise. Ensure CRM is kept up to date with all relevant information for your suppliers and new business leads.
• Work in conjunction with your appointed New Business Executive to ensure all proposal information is correct and fed through to the activations team, and all proposal decisions are relayed to your equipment suppliers in a timely manner.
• Contact end user customers in order to secure new proposals and seek out new supplier relationships.
• Provide accurate monthly GP (Gross Profit) forecasts to the management team & communicate any changes in a timely manner.
Please ONLY apply for the above position, should you have strong Equipment or Asset Finance experience in a field sales role. Contact Danielle via email - email@example.com