Job Reference:: SC19AKB003 Job Title:: Internal Business Development Manager - Asset Finance Location:: NW Eng Salary:: GBP: 20000 - GBP: 25000 Per Annum plus bonus and benefits package Description Internal Business Development Manager : Asset Finance
GBP: 25k plus bonus and benefits
Our client are a long established financial services provider and part of a large international banking institution.
They are undergoing a sustained period of growth and success, and as such, are now looking to appoint 2 highly motivated internal sales people to join a newly created division, specialising in lending to the professions sector.
Key responsibilities include
- Generate new business opportunities by directly contacting prospect customers to establish their asset finance requirements, building a pipeline of opportunity
- Manage the day to day relationships with direct clients, ensuring all opportunity is maximised
- Identify cross selling opportunities for other areas of the business
- Build relationships internally with other departments including credit, operations, sales support and new business processing
- Ensure that all new business proposals meet lending criteria, and are within FCA guidelines
- Manage workloads effectively, as part of a small team to ensure all business objectives and sales targets are achieved.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in direct sales, gained within a financial services/regulated environment, with the ability to build relationships at all levels over the telephone.
You will be able to work well under pressure, with a positive, can do attitude and with the ability to handle and overcome objections .
This is an excellent opportunity to join an new team, but within a long established and highly successful organisation, where future opportunities are genuine for the right people.