|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Competitive salary + Very good commission
We are currently seeking an experienced Asset Finance Account Manager to focus on predominately direct SME business to join our client based in the City of London.
Our client provides effective finance to a wide variety of SME & Professions organisations for projects/requirements ranging from £10k to £2m+. Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA, who have access to a panel of more than 30 funders, so as to be able to offer the most appropriate finance solution for their clients, from high street banks through to specialist funders.
Working both directly with clients and supporting leading technology vendors from simple requirements through to large projects with phased drawdowns and bespoke payment structures. Our client are quite unique in that they were formed with the backing of a long-standing customer of the two founding Directors. Having arranged over £35m of finance across over 600 transactions so far and have ambitious expansion plans.
This is a new business focussed sales role, servicing the SME sector for soft assets (including technology and fit-out projects), business expansion/working capital facilities and some hard assets.
This role is responsible for delivering income against an annual commission plan. In line with my clients ethos, the aim is to maximise revenue on a long term basis, by building deeper relationships with clients, providing excellent service and treating customers fairly.
You will have the support of a telemarketer and some existing clients, but need to be willing to reach out to targeted prospects and network to find opportunities.
Success in this role will require the achievement of minimum levels of performance in critical areas such as activity, behaviour, CRM adoption, customer care, quality as well as sales targets.
My client has excellent relations with a diverse funding panel, with a wide product offering, giving you the opportunity to build strong and fruitful relationships with clients.
Your duties and skills:
• Generate income against annual commission plan
• Being able to understand, explain, identify opportunities for and sell the full range of products
• Build a pipeline of opportunities through targeted prospecting and networking
• Service and retain existing account base so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities
• Develop strong working relationships with customers, vendors and introducers, as well as colleagues to achieve success on all counts
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling finance to the SME sector, either in a direct role, or a vendor facing role where you have regularly dealt directly with clients at FD/CFO level.
• Confident and competent at dealing with senior customer contacts, pricing, selling and deal structuring
• Excellent customer service and focus on treating customers fairly
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant Asset Finance Sales experience. Email your CV to email@example.com