Job Reference:: SC12LJD50 Job Title:: Assistant Relationship Manager - Asset Finance Location:: Mids Salary:: GBP: 30000 - GBP: 35000 Per Annum Plus bonus and benefits Description Assistant Relationship Manager : Asset Finance
GBP: 30,000 to GBP: 35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
Due to continued growth they are looking to an Assistant Relationship Manager to work closely with Sales colleagues in the identification, canvassing and development of broker relationships, the generation of vehicle asset finance and new business from those relationships to meet targets and objectives as laid down from time to time.
- To manage and maintain existing broker and introducer relationships
- To identify and develop new broker and introducer relationships with potential to deliver new business to meet company new business targets
- To provide a secondary point of contact in the office for brokers and introducers
- To handle broker, supplier and customer enquiries and proposals in a timely and efficient manner
- To prepare files for Credit consideration
- To work with Sales Support to ensure the efficient processing of credit applications and completion of agreed facilities to include negotiation of terms
- To use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems
- To assist with the monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities
- To assist the Relationship Managers and the Sales Director as required and to contribute to the smooth running of the team
- To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested from time to time
The successful candidate will have experience in Internal Sales or Financial Services ideally from an Asset, Consumer or Motor Finance background. You will be an excellent team player with good organisational and time management skills.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.