|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Collections and Recoveries Manager - Business Finance
£35-40k plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate experience in Collections and Recoveries in Business Finance or Banking.
The successful candidate will also have significant experience with Debt Management, Collections and Debt Recovery for small business loans between £3K-£125K.
• Use the telephone to dramatically increase rate of recovery on past due accounts.
• Maintain collections database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
• Work collaboratively with the Collections Manager and team members on accounts ranging from 3 to 60 days past due to hit daily and monthly goals.
• Place over 50 calls daily to secure payment; work with clients to make payment arrangements, skip trace, and reconcile portfolios daily.
• Closely manage our Collections Agencies to increase performance of Recoveries
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and by sharing information, techniques and successful approaches with other collections professionals.
• Improve quality results by recommending changes, based on live interactions with clients -- all while adhering to company policy and procedures.
• Operate within relevant statutes, including the Fair Debt Practices Act.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the senior leadership team.
• 5+ years of collections and recoveries experience to small businesses, within Financial Services
• Active listening skills; outstanding telephone manner and relationship-building
• Resolve, focus and determination
• Excitement about taking on new challenges and learning best practice techniques
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com