Job Reference:: AC06LJD200 Job Title:: Financial Controller - Asset Finance Location:: SE Eng Salary:: GBP: 45000 - GBP: 55000 Per Annum Plus bonus and benefits Description Financial Controller : Asset Finance
GBP: 55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a major finance company and a leading provider of innovative lending solutions to UK SME's and mid-corporates.
They are looking for a Financial Controller to join their expanding team.
In addition you'll also be required to:
- Manage the month end process, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Improve the month end process and the quality of the monthly reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations including production of Balance Sheet Reporting, in line with requirements
- Work with the FP&A Manager to understand variances to forecasts and budgets so that informed commentary can be produced
- Working with Group Finance and Change teams to improve the efficiency and robustness of the financial accounting within the Division
- Attend the bi-monthly Financial Controller Meeting contributing input on best practice and sharing ideas for continuous improvement
You should be a qualified Accountant and a member of a recognised bode (ACA/CIMA/ACCA). Experience of the asset finance industry is preferred, however not essential. You'll be commercially aware and driven, eager to get stuck in with a high standard of accuracy and precision.
In addition, we anticipate that you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proactive self-starter, able to work unaided using own initiative
- Strong analytical & Excel skills essential
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Good time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Technically up-to-date with detailed knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
The successful candidate will have experience in a commercial lending environment and be a qualified accountant.
In the first instance please send your CV to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.