|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Collections Administrator - Asset Finance
Up to 30k basic plus bonus
To provide administrative support in a timely and professional manner, and maintain accurate records. Reporting to Head of Debt Recovery, with day to day reporting responsibility to Broker Services Manager.
• To provide administrative support for all areas of the Debt Recovery Team or as instructed by line management.
• To gather/verify client information from various sources and, as directed, to ensure client data is accurate and update systems with findings and communicate the outcome to all relevant persons.
• Deal with routine correspondence with regard to any collection or recovery issue.
• Issue reminders, notices and support the Head of Debt Recovery with the issue of summons to customers.
• Maintain the computer based information systems on all activities including building and running and reviewing reports to identify potential problem areas.
• To ensure compliance with all Company policies with particular reference to Data Protection and Health & Safety policies.
• Analyse data on current loan book and identify trends to report to relevant committee structures.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Previous experience gained within a similar collections position or customer services background preferably within banking
For a full job spec and more details please call Vicky @ THC Recruitment on 01279 713900 or drop an email to email@example.com.